Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
100 gr thunder heads
Last Post 11 Oct 2008 03:17 AM by rebel deer hunter. 9 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
10 Sep 2008 03:12 AM  
seen some thunderheads at walmart for $17 and thinking about buying 2 packs, anyone use these and how good are they?
SOUTHERN PRIDE
Bowhuntersrave
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
10 Sep 2008 03:23 AM  
I used them for a couple of years. They did a good job. I am a Muzzy fan so I went back to 3-blde 100 Muzzy's
www.bowhuntersrave.com
Preserving our bowhunting heritage
Free Quaker Boy Turkey Calls Login today
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
10 Sep 2008 05:58 PM  
yea, I shot muzzly 4 blades and didnt lie em, so now I shoot wasp hi tech sst hammer 100 gr, 6 is $36 and the thunder heads is the same price so ill try em
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Sep 2008 12:53 AM  
bought them today and they are razor sharp, bout the same as my wasps, havent shot em yet.
SOUTHERN PRIDE
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
12 Sep 2008 01:18 AM  
awsome broadheads shot them about 30 times and still razor sharp
SOUTHERN PRIDE
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2008 03:57 AM  
Hey rebel, I've shot thunderheads for a while now, I have found them very effective. You can also buy replacement blades for em, so you'll have "fresh" blades to hunt with. Ive only killed three deer(with a bow), but they got the job done every time. The second deer I shot, shattered the onside femur(shot a bit forward), exited the other side, and the head was still intact and still razor sharp! Needless to say, I like these heads a lot.
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
12 Sep 2008 06:39 PM  
DO THEY FLY LIKE A FEILD TIP OR WHAT????I HAVE BEEN USEING MECHANICALS BUT HAVE BENT THE BLADES JUST SHOOTING MY TARGET.SO I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING SOME MUZZYS
MIKE EVERETT
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Sep 2008 04:41 AM  
It depends on your setup pinetree, with my old bow, they hit lower than my field points with the same weight head(100grains) at twenty yards about 3-4"low, at thirty, like 6"low. I bought a new bow about two months ago, Now, their right on out to 30 yards. So like I said it all depends on your setup!
pitters
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
11 Oct 2008 12:14 AM  
Man let me tell u the strength of these broadheads ......they blew threw a deers shoulder at 30 yard with ease ..........so my experence with them is great
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
11 Oct 2008 03:17 AM  
yea, I let one fly at a hog put missed, 2 weeks left of the archery season so will see what happens
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!