Register  | Login
  Search

Buckmasters Forums

carbon express terminators
Last Post 22 Nov 2009 12:18 AM by rebel deer hunter. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
09 Sep 2008 07:31 PM  

Finally sold my old bow yesterday, and went to walmart and bought a half dozen carbon express terminators for $36, anyoone shoot these and how do you like them?

SOUTHERN PRIDE
paulie
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
12 Sep 2008 04:23 AM  
Hey rebel, I dont shoot those but I did check them on cabelas website. They got pretty good reviews, If you like em, you should go back and grab some more for that price, cabelas is sellin for $100 bucks a dozen!
tubby
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
13 Sep 2008 09:51 PM  
I used to shoot them and they were awesome.I have been thinking of getting some for my cross bow.Rebel what size did you get ?Mine were 6075,I gave mine to my son since I can no longer shoot a regular bow.
Tubby
The God of My Rock;He Is My Sheild;And The Horn Of My Salvation 2 Samuuel,Ch 22
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
15 Sep 2008 03:53 AM  
I got the 6075, they shoot good
SOUTHERN PRIDE
bubba
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Sep 2008 02:21 AM  
hey rebel ive shot those same arrows for the past 2 years and thats all i ever buy.  There cheap but they are dependable.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Sep 2008 09:01 PM  
yea I like em, $6 a piece at walmart
SOUTHERN PRIDE
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
29 Sep 2008 09:37 PM  
used to shoot easton carbons @ $150/dz , only got 20-30 shots each arrow before they started cracking, now all I shoot is the terminators from Walmart the same three arrows have lasted 4 yrs , 3 deer , six missed animals , 2 coons and hundreds of practice shots the only ones that broke were bc my bow fell out of my stand hitting branches on the way down and a rock on the ground.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
29 Sep 2008 11:55 PM  
which ones did you go with the black with 4in vanes or camo with blazer vanes? I got the black cause they were $1.50 cheaper
SOUTHERN PRIDE
bubba
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
30 Sep 2008 12:16 AM  
i went with the camo..
ontarioben
6 Point
6 Point

--
30 Sep 2008 12:35 AM  
I went with camo as well but they are hard to find if you miss .
do_little24
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
29 Aug 2009 05:31 AM  
when i switch to carbon arrows 6 years ago i got the carbon express from k-mart i killed more deer with them than i did with aluminum arrows and i've been archiery huntin 9 years and i won't shoot nothin else!! yea aluminum arrows do get it done but not like my carbon epresses!! they were cheap back then but now that everyone is finding out they are awsome they are going up in price!!! but i will keep on buying them
Kantuck Raised
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Sep 2009 01:26 PM  
That is the only arrow I will shoot. I love them. They can take one heck of a beating and still fly straight. The greatest thing is how light weight they are and they let you know if something is even a little off with them during flight.
jeremyjms06
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
20 Nov 2009 08:58 PM  
i use the 6075's alot for target practice and then hunt with the maxmima 350's..... when you shoot the 2 side by side at the same target you can see more penetration with the maximas but the terminators are still great arrows.
rebel deer hunter
Buckmaster
Buckmaster

--
22 Nov 2009 12:18 AM  
I switched to the gold tip, they fly better and faster and deeper penetration
SOUTHERN PRIDE
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! Join Buckmasters Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!