Register  | Login
  Search
Buckmasters Forums
climbing stand
Last Post 04 Nov 2008 10:40 PM by shocktrooper32. 13 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Paige
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Sep 2008 02:18 AM  
I'm interested this season in purchasing a climbing stand so I can get into the tree's on some friends land.  I'm interested in the Summit 180 and the Lone Wolf sit and climb.  I would like everyone to post opinions on both please.  I have never used one before so that is also a factor.
Thanks!  
Bowhuntersrave
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
03 Sep 2008 02:54 AM  
I have the Summit Viper SS and an Equalizer I like them both very much. Both are easy to use and feel sturdy in the tree
www.bowhuntersrave.com
Preserving our bowhunting heritage
Free Quaker Boy Turkey Calls Login today
grimreaper
6 Point
6 Point

--
08 Sep 2008 03:27 AM  
I like my LW Sit N Climb. Light weight and super quiet. It is very sturdy, even on smaller diameter trees.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. Plato
sublime9787
6 Point
6 Point

--
09 Sep 2008 01:33 AM  
Summit Stands are amazing. I don't know about the lone wolf so i can't help you on how good it is but i do know that the summit viper classic or ss are both great climbers.
countrygirl
Forum Moderator
8 Point
8 Point

--
09 Sep 2008 01:51 AM  
I use an API Bowhunter, its real comfy, easy to climb with. Its light wieght. and has plenty room.
rescue1224
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
16 Sep 2008 03:44 PM  
I have not had a chance to use it but 2 months ago I received a Sumitt Viper SS and it looks great but as soon as I get a chance to go up a tree I will let you know how it was
PETA (People eating tasty animals)
silenthunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Sep 2008 01:46 AM  
I just talked to a guy at work today about the same subject.He said he has a summit viper ss and said its great.Its light too,so its great if you have to walk some.
Paige
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
17 Sep 2008 02:00 AM  
Thanks so much for all the imput. I have found after asking around and reading this forum that the people who own summit's love them and the people that have lone wolf love them as well. I finally found a man who had both the summit and lone wolf. He said his lone wolf was even more simple to use than the summit and even though he likes both, he uses his lone wolf more. I purchased my sit and climb this weekend and look forward to using it starting October 1st. Good luck and I wish big bucks for all!!
BTW rescue1224, love the PETA!!! I will have to tell my husband that one!!
PINETREE
8 Point
8 Point

--
01 Oct 2008 07:36 PM  
I HAVE A OLDER SUMMIT AND ITS A LITTLE HEAVY BUT IT IS STURDY IN THE TREE..
MIKE EVERETT
kitterick
6 Point
6 Point

--
02 Oct 2008 12:58 PM  
viper ss, never needed to try anything else.....
DRENALIN
SIDEWINDER LX
AXIS ST
G5 STRIKER
T-BONE
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
08 Oct 2008 10:37 PM  
Summit I love my Viper SS
young ohiohunter
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
09 Oct 2008 02:32 AM  
have a summit Vipper ss very easy to use. was my first time ever using a climber. super easy and very comfortable easy to fall asleep in
CarnesE8
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
15 Oct 2008 01:49 AM  
I am going to make it easy for you homsellr. LONE WOLF!!!!! Best I have ever used.
shocktrooper32
Button Buck
Button Buck

--
04 Nov 2008 10:40 PM  
I love my cougar claw, its a small company that makes an excelent stand, I had one stolen last year and was lucky enough to get another one early enough for this year, I think they are the best archery stands made
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.2
Pay Your Bill Online Google+ Buckmasters on Pinterest Follow Us On Instagram! LinkedIn Buckmasters on YouTube Follow Us On Twitter Buckmasters on Facebook!