Featuring Over 300 Exhibitors!
- Dates: Friday, August 18: 3:00pm - 9:00pm / Saturday, August 19: 9:00am - 7:00pm / Sunday, August 20: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Montgomery Convention Center / 201 Tallapoosa Street / Montgomery, Alabama
- Saturday Night Concert, August 19 - Country Music Artist - Craig Morgan - Limited number of FREE tickets for members. Pickup at Info Booth, 4:30 p.m. thru 6:30 p.m. Saturday.
- Buckmasters Top Bow Indoor World Championship / Presented by Mathews: See archers from across the country compete for the title of champion!
- Major League Bowhunter: Chipper Jones and Matt Duff
- Chainsaw Sculptor Chad Gainey brought to you by Husqvarna: His shows will be at 9am, 11am, 2pm, and 4pm on Saturday, August 19 and 10am, 12pm and 3pm on Sunday, August 20.
- Young Bucks Kid's Activities: Bucky and Droptine appearances!
- Meet NASCAR Driver Elliott Sadler: Nationwide booth #489
- See #24 NAPA Chase Elliott Show Car!
- See the Tucker Buck: BTR composite score of 317 2/8" - Located in J&S Scents Booth #464
- General Expo Information: Call Buckmasters Customer Service at 1-800-240-3337
- For special EXPO hotel rates call by July 25: The Renaissance Hotel & Spa at the Convention Center, 1-877-545-0311
- For Booth Reservations: Email Donna Gross or call 334-387-2619
- 2017 Buckmasters Expo Floor Plan
- 2017 Buckmasters Expo Booth Contract
- 2017 Buckmasters' Member Appreciation VIP Weekend
2017 Buckmasters Expo Sponsors: ACES • Buck Knives • CVA • Dead Down WInd • Easton • Federal Premium Ammunition • Gamo Outdoor USA • Grizzly Coolers • Hodgdon Powder • Hunter Safety System • Husqvarna • Mathews Archery • Millennium Treestands • Muzzy Broadheads • NAPA • Nationwide • Nikon Sport Optics • Outdoor Channel • Plano • Realtree • Savage Arms • Scentlok • Shell Rotella • Spot Hogg • Streamlight • The Firminator • Tink's • Tru-Fire • Wildgame Innovations Trail Cameras • Yamaha Outdoors